I'll be staying local. No Karawatha for me.
See you at the BP
Count me in too. See u there.
So the plan tonight is BayView to try out some new trails at night - however its looking quite unlikely of any ride if we get a repeat of last nights whopper storm!! Any signs on the radar and will cancel plans. Lets confirm later today
I would like to ride BV but not in a storm. We ride through a storm there just before Xmas and I collected half a kilo of sand on my bike. Not sure how well a drone will work in that wind.
Super keen to do BV if the storms stay away. Keep an eye on the radar and make the call by 4pm.
Looking good...meet up near the roundabout at German Church rd
See you there
Sorry guys i am to far away, i willl not be riding- Have a good ride all.
Looking like a top night for a loop around Daisy. Anyone else planning on heading out?
I plan to be there at 7.
Ill be there
Bloody rain! Most trails are too wet and current forecast 90% chance of 6 - 20mm tonight.....