Bungarra Alpine Centre has approximately 20km of mountain bike trails professionally built by Rolling Ground Jindabyne that cater to all levels, as well as four skills areas that will help you progress to the next level.
Who Can Ride There?
- Jindabyne Mountain Bike Club members (please see conditions below)
- Members of the General public, after purchasing a trail pass for $8 that cover 3 consecutive days riding
- Guests of Bungarra Alpine Centre and Mountain High Cottages ride for free
When Can I ride?
- Weekdays – Trails are open from 4 - 8pm each afternoon
- Weekends – Trails are open 8am -8pm Saturday and Sunday
- School holidays - the trails are open 8am -8pm each day
- Trails should not be ridden after dark
- Trails are closed on occasional weekends when an event is being held at Bungarra.
- The trails are closed for winter each year from the 1st of July until early October.